- Reggio Emilia inspired | Casual, Part time and Full-time opportunities!
- Above award rates | salary packaging
- 55% childcare discount
Early Learning centres located at Mt Evelyn, Yarra Junction and Chirnside Park. Currently looking for educators to work at our Mt Evelyn centre.
At Cire we put our people at the centre. That’s why we offer:
- 55% childcare discount off the GAP fee
- Salary packaging (novated leasing, living expenses, entertainment, and benefits etc) so you can reduce your taxable income and keep more of your hard-earned money
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Discounted courses via our RTO
- Professional development opportunities, ongoing support and mentoring to grow in your career
- Being a not-for-profit you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community
So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its people, come join us at Cire (cire.org.au).
About the role
- Cert III $27 – $30 per hour (+ 25% loading for casual roles)
- Diploma $30 – $34 per hour (+ 25% loading for casual roles)
Join an established team of educators, that:
- Inspire children through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Nurture meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
- Encourage children to express themselves creatively and assist in developing each child’s self-confidence to succeed
- Learn and are guided by the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning
Our dedicated teams are professional and friendly, with a strong desire to create positive experiences for the children in their care. Led by our experienced Centre Managers, the team focus on creating opportunities for development, inclusion, and engagement.
- ACECQA-approved qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care (Certificate III minimum)
- Previous experience in the care of pre-school aged children
- Dedicated to supporting the development and wellbeing of children
- Ability to effectively engage with children and their families
- Understand Child Safe Standards obligations
- Comfortable working within the National Quality and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Currently hold/willing to undertake – Working with Children Check and National Police Check
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality, and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality, and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
We are committed to creating a child safe organisation, where all children and young people are safe and feel safe and actively support the participation and inclusion of all children (Aboriginal, CALD, LGBTQIA+).
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please send your application via the Apply button or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact the Cire Recruitment Team on 1300 835 235.