We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable specialist to take the lead of the Accounts Payable function within our small but highly skilled Finance team.
Do you have experience in an E2E Accounts Payable position or maybe you have a background within Bookkeeping or accounting, live in the local area and want a part time role 3 days a week?
This could be the role for you…
Cire Services Finance Team are growing and require a well organised and innovative individual who is a strong team player, holds good communication skills and someone who is calm under pressure.
This is a very exciting time to be joining the organisation as we embark on the next stage of our strategic vision and continue to grow.
Key responsibilities will include.
- Manage supplier invoices through expense management system and process accounts payable on a weekly basis, as a minimum, to meet payment terms of various suppliers.
- Ensure all approvals are made within the relevant Delegation of Authority.
- Data entry into expense management system and/or relevant accounting programs.
- Checking and analysis of supplier statements, expense coding within relevant systems/programs.
- Process expense reimbursements, account reconciliations, journal preparation and bank statement transaction coding, in line with relevant procedures.
- Provide support and assistance with month end reporting, procurement tasks and end of financial year reporting.
- Management of supplier accounts and liaising with various suppliers regarding outstanding balances and account queries.
- Maintain compliance of our systems and auditing.
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly demeanour and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a fun and professional team.
N.B – Please note this role can also be Full Time if preferred – However the successful candidate will be required to be onsite 5 days a week.
At Cire, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that helps you keep more of your hard-earned money. With salary packaging and novated leasing, you can reduce your taxable income and put more money back in your pocket. And because we’re a not-for-profit organisation, you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
What we’re about
Cire Services is a not-for-profit (NFP) organisation and one of the largest NFPs serving the diverse population of the Yarra Ranges and Casey regions, near Melbourne.
Our core services include:
- Our Community School, a registered independent school, providing upper primary and secondary curriculum to disengaged students in an alternative school environment.
- Cire Early Learning, supporting children’s services for long day-care, pre-school programs, occasional care, vacation care and before and after school care.
- Cire Training, our Registered Training Organisation (RTO), offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses; and
- Our Community Hubs, bringing people together to connect, learn and contribute to their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
Cire Services Commitment to Child Safety
- Cire Services is committed to creating a child safe organisation where all children and young people are safe and feel safe.
- Cire Services has greater focus on safety for those children and young people who are considered more at risk to abuse and neglect.
- Cire Services actively supports and facilitates participation and inclusion of Aboriginal children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD), those who are unable to live at home, children with a disability and/or children from sexuality and gender diverse groups (LGBTQIA+).
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please send your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cire Recruitment Team on (03) 7067 6115.