How do I enrol my children?

Simply call 5967 2766 for an appointment to view our services or have an enrolment package posted or emailed out to you.

How do I apply for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate?

Contact Centrelink to activate your CCB entitlement and CCR payment.

How much will the gap fee be?

The gap fee is means tested so will vary depending on your income. Please see a sample below.
(Min. fee calculated on one child in care at 100% CCB at base rate of $4.10 per hr.
e.g. 12hrs x $4.10 x 110% p/t loading = $54.12 CCB – $82.00 = $27.88 less 50% CCR
= $13.94 per day.

What payment methods do you accept?

Cire Services Inc no longer accepts cash payments. For your convenience we have following methods available:

Credit or debit card payment (MasterCard and VISA) via phone, internet banking or in person.

Direct deposit (all transaction require a reference description to ensure your payment is identified e.g. invoice number or student name).

Centrepay – this service is a free direct bill paying service available to customers who receive an Australian Government Department of Human Services Centrelink payment, Family Assistance payment or Parental Leave pay. This payment option is setup at the enrolment stage, with one of our enrolment officers providing assistance as required.

Account Name – Cire Services Incorporated
Bank – National Australia Bank (NAB)
BSB – 083-739
Account Number – 03-785-5491

Our friendly staff will assist you at any of the Cire sites.  All transactions are conducted in a secure manner and credit card details are not kept on file.

Should you have difficulty in this process please contact Nicola Davies on 5967 1776 with queries.

Didn’t find the answer to your question?

What do I need to pack for my child’s day?

All food and drinks are provided at the Children’s Centres. Please pack a change of clothes including nappies for younger children. Lunch will need to be packed for our Vacation Care programs.

What are the qualification of Early Childhood Education and Care staff?

Each Children’s Centre has a Bachelor of Early Childhood trained or training towards leader supervising the education an care of children. Support staff include Diploma Qualified and Certificate 111 in Early Childhood Education and Care.

Will my child receive 15 hours of funded Kindergarten?

Our full time Bachelor of Early Childhood trained staff ensure each child has universal access to 15 hours of funded Kindergarten.