What We’re About
Cire Services is a large community based, not for profit organisation servicing the Yarra Ranges and beyond. Cire provides a range of services to meet community need through life-long learning. We are Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses. We also have a community school with three campuses, family and children’s services throughout the Yarra Ranges and two community hubs located in Chirnside Park and Yarra Junction.
Cire is a Child Safe organisation and prides itself on advocating for the rights of children and young people.
About the role
Cire Training are dedicated, professional and friendly with a strong desire to make a difference to their student’s experience. You will be joining a team that are committed to service excellence and will be given the tools and support required to ensure your success.
As an RTO Data Administrator, you will be responsible for handling day-to-day enquiries, managing the student database system, and assisting with compliance activities.
- Manage the enrolment of students
- Handle day-to-day enquires and tasks for the Training team
- Assist with various government funding contracts
- Assist with quality and assurance processes for the RTO
- Management of aXcelerate student database
- Ensure quality maintenance of student files
- Answering student enquiries via phone or email
- General office duties include filing, photocopying, printing etc.
- Data entry and scanning of completed paperwork as required
- Relief reception work as required
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Registered Training Organisation or similar.
- Previous experience in the management of a student database such as aXcelerate (desirable)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Data entry skills with particular attention to accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and self-manage workload
To join Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly demeanour and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity in your practice.
Cire offers a supportive working environment that is flexible, family-friendly and focussed on assisting students to achieve their education goals.
As a not for profit organisation, Cire offers salary packaging and novated leasing which can provide you with a beneficial tax saving and this position is eligible for portable long service leave within the community sector.
Cire is a diverse organisation dedicated to learning and continuous improvement. On offer is an extensive professional development program with opportunities to network and learn from a team of dedicated colleagues, in addition to EAP services, discounted childcare, discounted courses and ongoing support and mentoring.
If you’re looking for a student-centred workplace and genuine flexibility, please apply by submitting both your cover letter and CV. Please note, Only suitable applicants will be contacted.