About the role
Due to the continued growth and internal advancement of our team members, Cire Early Learning has part-time and full-time permanent positions available for Early Childhood Educators in Chirnside Park.
Your days will be fun, challenging and varied. Working as part of an established team of educators, you will:
- Arrange spaces that inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Encourage children to express themselves creatively and assist in developing each child’s self-confidence to succeed
- Nurture meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
- Learn and be guided by the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning
- Assisting with delivering the Bush Kinder program (selected locations only)
Our dedicated Early Learning teams are professional and friendly with a strong desire to create positive experiences for the children in their care. Led by our experienced Directors, the team focus on creating opportunities for development, inclusion and engagement. Guided by the Reggio Emilia approach to early years education, you will be joining a team committed to service excellence. You will receive all the necessary resources and support to ensure your success.
At Cire, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that helps you keep more of your hard-earned money. With salary packaging and novated leasing, you can reduce your taxable income and put more money back in your pocket. And because we’re a not-for-profit organisation, you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of benefits that include access to EAP services, discounted childcare, and discounted courses. We also offer ongoing support and mentoring to help you grow in your career. So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its employees, come join us at Cire.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- An ACECQA-approved qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care (Certificate III minimum)
- Previous experience in the care of pre-school aged children
- Dedicated to supporting the development and wellbeing of children
- You pride yourself on engaging effectively with the children in your care and their families
- You understand your obligations under the Child Safe Standards and are comfortable working within the National Quality and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Currently hold, or be willing to undertake, certifications including a Working with Children Check, Australian Right to Work Check, and National Police Check
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
What we’re about
Cire Services is a not-for-profit (NFP) organisation and one of the largest NFPs serving the diverse population of the Yarra Ranges and Casey regions, near Melbourne.
Our core services include:
- Our Community School, a registered independent school, providing upper primary and secondary curriculum to disengaged students in an alternative school environment;
- Cire Early Learning, supporting children’s services for long day-care, pre-school programs, occasional care, vacation care and before and after school care;
- Cire Training, our Registered Training Organisation (RTO), offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses; and
- Our Community Hubs, bringing people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please send your cover letter and CV via the Apply button or . Please note, only candidates who submit both will be considered.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact the Cire Recruitment Team on 1800 835 235