About the role
As a Compliance Officer at Cire Training, you will play a crucial role in managing the integrity, quality, and compliance of our Registered Training Organisations (RTO). Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the management of RTOs’ integrity, quality, and compliance.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure compliance with ASQA regulations and state-funded programs.
- Managing pre and post validation activities and assisting in the management of RTOs’ training products statuses.
- Monitoring and reviewing Trainer Profiles to ensure Trainer & Assessor requirements are met.
- Monitoring relevant funding programs, conducting data integrity reviews, and ensuring adherence to policy requirements.
- Supporting the monitoring and administration of the RTO’s policies and procedures, including document review and improvement activities.
- Identifying and monitoring compliance risks and assisting with rectifications.
- Providing training to staff on areas of improvement across quality and compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- Exceptional administration abilities and attention to detail.
- High-level ability to focus on tasks and outcomes.
- Exceptional ability to take initiative and complete tasks on time.
- Strong collaborative team-working skills.
- Robust time management and task prioritization skills.
- A sound knowledge of the VET Quality Framework.
- Experience with Skills First Funding is highly desirable.
- Experience with aXcelerate and SVTS is highly desirable.
- Currently hold, or be willing to undertake, certifications including a Working with Children Check, Australian Right to Work Check, and National Police Check
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Quality, Inclusion, Innovation, Integrity, and Sustainability. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
At Cire we put our people at the centre. That’s why we offer:
- 55% childcare discount off the GAP fee
- Salary packaging (novated leasing, living expenses, entertainment, and benefits etc) so you can reduce your taxable income and keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Professional development opportunities, ongoing support and mentoring to grow in your career.
- Discounted courses via our RTO.
- Being a not-for-profit you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its employees, come join us at Cire.