About the role
Our Drivers safely and reliably transport students to and from our Community School campuses in Yarra Junction, Lilydale and Mt Evelyn. We have a fleet of modern vehicles – Toyota HiAce Commuters and 25-seat Rosa minibuses.
We have several casual opportunities available, offering shifts from 2 to 5 days per week, depending on your availability. Shifts are split into mornings and afternoons, with additional shifts available for various excursions, activities, and camps throughout the school year.
At Cire, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that helps you keep more of your hard-earned money. With salary packaging and novated leasing, you can reduce your taxable income and put more money back in your pocket. And because we’re a not-for-profit organisation, you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of benefits that include access to EAP services, discounted childcare, and discounted courses. We also offer ongoing support and mentoring to help you grow in your career. So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its employees, come join us at Cire.
To be successful in this role, you will have an unwavering focus on safety and skillful driving. You will be friendly, approachable, and committed to providing a professional service to key stakeholders and students from diverse backgrounds.
Additionally, you will:
- Hold a valid and current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Hold, or be willing to undertake, a CPVV Drivers Accreditation
- Ideally hold a Light or Medium Rigid Truck Licence, however this is not essential
- Have basic PC skills and be willing to learn apps on a smart phone
- Have exceptional customer service skills and a calm and understanding manner
- Have a sound understanding of safety, including child safety
- Currently hold, or be willing to undertake, certifications including a Working with Children Check, National Police Check, and First Aid and CPR Training
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
What we’re about
Cire Services Incorporated is a uniquely ‘local’ not-for-profit (NFP) organisation. Cire is one of the largest NFPs serving the Yarra Ranges’ diverse population and has recently established itself in the City of Casey.
Cire Services provides flexible learning opportunities, education and training and a depth and breadth of community programs and services to help meet the needs of people of all ages. Our core services include:
- Our Community School, a registered independent school, providing upper primary and secondary curriculum to disengaged students in an alternative school environment;
- Cire Early Learning, supporting children’s services for long day-care, pre-school programs, occasional care, vacation care and before and after school care;
- Cire Training, our Registered Training Organisation (RTO), offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses; and
- Our Community Hubs, bringing people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please send your cover letter and CV via the Apply button or . Please note, only candidates who submit both will be considered.
The position description is available at www.cire.org.au/careers/
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact the Cire Recruitment Team on (03) 7067 6115.