- $30 – $34 per hour (+ 25% loading for casual roles)
- Be inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Not-for-profit organisation
Are you looking for a role that is fun, challenging and varied? We have various opportunities casual/part time/full time and have centres located at Mt Evelyn, Yarra Junction and Chirnside Park. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got it!
At Cire we put our people at the centre. That’s why we offer:
- 55% childcare discount off the GAP fee
- Salary packaging (novated leasing, living expenses, entertainment, and benefits etc) so you can reduce your taxable income and keep more of your hard-earned money
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Discounted courses via our RTO
- Professional development opportunities, ongoing support and mentoring to grow in your career
- Being a not-for-profit you’ll feel great knowing your work directly benefits some of the most vulnerable people in our community
So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its people, come join us at Cire (cire.org.au).
About the role
Joining an established team of educators, you will:
- Inspire children through play-based and interest-focused activities
- Nurture meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
- Encourage children to express themselves creatively and assist in developing each child’s self-confidence to succeed
- Learn and be guided by the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning
- Assisting with delivering the Bush Kinder program (selected locations only)
Our dedicated Early Learning teams are professional and friendly, with a strong desire to create positive experiences for the children in their care. Led by our experienced Centre Managers, the team focus on creating opportunities for development, inclusion, and engagement.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- An ACECQA-approved qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care (Diploma)
- Previous experience in the care of pre-school aged children
- Dedicated to supporting the development and wellbeing of children
- You pride yourself on engaging effectively with the children in your care and their families
- You understand your obligations under the Child Safe Standards and are comfortable working within the National Quality and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks
- Currently hold, or are willing to undertake, certifications including a Working with Children Check and National Police Check
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality, and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality, and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
Our Commitment to Child Safety:
- committed to creating a child safe organisation where all children and young people are safe and feel safe.
- greater focus on safety for those children and young people who are considered more at risk to abuse and neglect.
- actively supports and facilitates participation and inclusion of Aboriginal children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD), those who are unable to live at home, children with a disability and/or children from sexuality and gender diverse groups (LGBTQIA+).
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please send your application via the Apply button or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact the Cire Recruitment Team on 1300 835 235.