Are you passionate about early years education and enjoy inspiring young minds to grow and learn? Bring your skills and passion to our growing team.
About the role
Cire’s dedicated Early Learning team are professional and friendly with a strong desire to create positive experiences for the children in their care. Led by our experienced Director, the team focus on creating opportunities for development, inclusion and engagement. Guided by the Reggio Emilia approach to early years education, you will be joining a team committed to service excellence and you will receive all the necessary resources and support to ensure your success.
Our Early Childhood Teachers develop and deliver engaging educational programs using a flexible and integrated approach that is both inclusive and supportive. These programs are innovative, culturally appropriate and value individual learning needs.
Our Early Childhood Teachers form long-lasting relationships and work collaboratively with families in relation to the care, wellbeing and development of their children.
We are proud of our lovely setting and wonderful facilities, creating a great place to support and extend each child’s development and learning. Our passionate and dedicated educators, in partnership with our children and parents, make our kindergarten a very special place to be.
As an added drawcard to this already exciting opportunity, we are expecting to open our brand new, purpose-built Cire Early Years Learning Hub in Yarra Junction in April 2024. This $2 million state-of-the-art precinct will cater to children from birth and pre-school through to Year 12, comprising a 118-place-long day care service with an integrated funded kindergarten program for both 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds, Outside School Hours Care (OSHC), as well as meeting rooms and consulting spaces for external agencies. The perfect place to continue your professional development and achieve your career aspirations.
This position is a permanent, full time opportunity of 38 hours per week based in beautiful Yarra Junction, with leave over the school holiday periods.
To be successful in this role, you will hold:
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Teaching or equivalent, as approved by ACECQA
- Current VIT registration
- Current certifications in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to lead a team in the delivery of effective educational programs
- You pride yourself on engaging effectively with the children in your care and their families and have a passion for educating and creating positive experiences for children
- You understand your obligations under the Child Safe Standards and are comfortable working within the National Quality and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks, with a commitment to child safety
- Currently hold, or be willing to undertake, certifications including a Working with Children Check, Australian Right to Work Check, and National Police Check
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly personality and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a professional team.
you grow in your career. So, if you’re looking for an organisation that values its employees, come join us at Cire.