How do I take part?
We’ve kept it nice and simple by providing tips and links to help you along the way.
- Set your camera up in a well-lit quiet area, click here for tips and tricks.
- Click here for the song lyrics.
- Click here to play the song
This will help you rehearse and sing along using headphones to only to during the filming, making the process really easy.
- Film yourself, kids, grandparents singing, dancing or playing along to the music (only record you voice by having the music play through the headphones).
- Once you’re happy with your video it’s time to upload.
- Go to WeTransfer (select free account if that option appears)
- Select free account
- Click “Add you file”, upload your video
- Click “Email to” and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your message
- Click “Transfer” and you’re done
Please note: Video submission close 21st October at 11:59pm
If require any assistance call 1300 835 235 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Cire Services will use videos submitted by members of the community to create a virtual sing-a-long. This will be posted across social media platforms including Facebook and YouTube. By submitting a video, you consent to the usage of material.
Join in to be a part of something special for Children’s Week
We’re asking people in the community to participate by making a video singing ‘You’ve got a friend in me’. The theme for Children’s Week 2020 is the right of all children to choose their own friends and safely connect with others.
Unfortunately due to the restrictions we can’t host our beloved picnics so we decided to get together virtually and sing a song about friendship.
The aim is to have children (all ages), parents, grand parents and anyone who would like to submit a video to play a part in this fun virtual event.
Our Teddy Bears Sing-a-long will be premiered on Thursday 29th October at 10am on the Cire Children’s Services Facebook page.
Check out the Chidren’s Week program – loads of fun for the whole family.