What We’re About
Cire Services Inc. is an advanced, community based, not for profit organisation. Cire operates a range of services to meet community needs through education and provision of services.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses.
- Our Community School, a registered independent school, provides secondary curriculum to students in an alternative school environment.
- Family and Children’s Services supports children’s services for long daycare, pre-school programs, occasional care, vacation care and before and after school care.
- Community Hubs, bringing people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, education, recreational and support activities.
Cire Services is a child-safe organisation and Community Training Provider of the Year.
A Day in the Life of a Trainer
The Trainer (Individual Support) is responsible for delivering and assessing CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support for Cire’s Registered Training Organisation.
While your days are varied, you will spend time developing, delivering and assessing high quality and industry-relevant units of competency for the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. You will work closely with students to customise and enhance their learning, using best practice approaches and resources.
Our students are from diverse cultures, backgrounds and abilities, so taking time to understand your audience will be imperative in your success delivering high-quality training in a face-to-face/classroom environment with small class sizes.
Who Are You?
As an engaging and collaborative trainer, you will have:
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment;
- Appropriate qualifications in Aged Care;
- Clear police check; and
- Current employee status Working with Children Check
Your solid experience delivering training for the Aged Care sector is crucial, along with experience as a Vocational Trainer.
You will have a commitment to continuous improvement and teamwork, offering valuable contributions around the development of assessment tools.
If you have worked with a diverse range of students, that will be highly advantageous. You will be dynamic in your approach and support the students in their learning.
To join Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly demeanour and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a fun and professional team.
As an NFP, we are able to offer salary packaging and novated leasing, which can provide you with a worthwhile tax saving. We also offer an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate. Professional development opportunities are a strong focus and we encourage and support your success. This is a part-time role (2 days per week), and we encourage a good work-life balance.
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please submit both your cover letter and CV. Please note, only candidates who submit both documents will be considered.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Amanda Guillot, Quality Training and Assessment Manager on 1300 835 235