Cire Services Inc is an advanced community based not for profit organisation. Cire operates a range of services to meet community needs through education and provision of services.
Cire Family and Children’s Services operates Early Learning Services across seven sites in the Yarra Valley. This includes Long Day Care, Occasional Care, Playgroup and Out of School Hour Care. Our two main campuses are based in Mt Evelyn and Yarra Junction.
Cire is a child safe organisation and Equal Opportunity Employer.
An opportunity to work in a values’ based, not-for-profit community childcare service. Qualified staff are required to support the growth of the service across all sites. The successful applicant will be working with a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about engaging with young people in a natural care setting.
You will work collaboratively with your peers to deliver high-quality learning experiences for children based on Cire philosophy and have a full and thorough understanding of the National Quality Framework.
Ideally, you will have experience working with children from the ages of six weeks to six years old.
You will hold a minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care [ECEC] or equivalent.
The successful applicant will:
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) or equivalent
- Have experience working in the Early Childhood Sector with children between the ages of 6 weeks to six years old.
- Current First Aid Certificate (including Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma)
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A passion for working with children
- Prepared to undertake a National Crim Check and
- Hold a current Working with Children Check.
A minimum of 2 employment reference is required.
How to Apply
To discuss this position further, please contact Diletta Lanciana on 0439 994 778 or forward your details, including resume to firstname.lastname@example.org