HubSpace – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline your—and our—responsibilities when booking a room.
Bookings are considered tentative until this signed form is received and processed by Cire. Notification of your booking confirmation will be emailed to the contact email listed on the booking form.
Permanent bookings are confirmed for the dates listed on the form at the time of booking. The room/s will be confirmed and booked for that time period. Requests for variation to the dates, times or length of the booking period must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For permanent bookings; payment is invoiced monthly in advance.
For casual bookings; payment is due within 14 days of booking confirmation/receipt of invoice.
After Hours Bookings
It is the hirer’s responsibility to make a time with Cire to complete a site induction and handover of keys/swipe cards and access instructions for all bookings that begin and/or conclude after standard business hours.
Keys are to be signed for and returned to reception at the relevant Community Hub and are the sole responsibility of the hirer.
Knowledge of the alarm code and any keys/cards provided to hirers must be kept safe and not divulged or loaned to third parties.. Keys must be returned within 2 business days following the end of the hiring period. Hirers are responsible for the cost of replacing keys and/or swipe cards that are lost and, where necessary, changing locks within the centre.
For casual bookings;
- Cancellations more than 1 month notice prior to the booking start date will receive a full refund less a 5% administration fee.
- Cancellations less than 1 month notice prior to the booking start date but more than 1 week will receive a refund of 70%
- Cancellations less than 1 week notice prior to the booking start date but more than 48 hours will receive a refund of 50%
- Cancellations less than 48 hours notice prior to the booking start date will forfeit 100% of the booking fee.
For permanent bookings;
- Cancellations made to existing bookings with more than 1 months notice prior to the booking end date will receive a refund of 70%
- Cancellations made to existing bookings with less than 1 months notice prior to the booking end date will forfeit 100% of the booking fee
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing at email@example.com—stating the original booking date and venue.
The prices quoted are current at the time of booking, but subject to change.
You must arrive and vacate the room at the times specified on the confirmation form. If you arrive early—or your event runs overtime and affects the following booking—you may be charged an hourly rate for use of the room(s).
At the end of the event, food and catering materials are cleared away immediately, so that all areas are left clean and tidy—if not, a cleaning fee of $150 will apply and be deducted from your bond.
Any damage to the building or property, including stains on carpet are to be reported to Cire Services staff immediately.
Tables and furniture to be left clean and returned to storage area unless otherwise agreed with Cire staff prior to commencement of booking.
The hirer has the responsibility for setting up and clearing away all equipment to its original location, unless prior arrangements have been made. If you will need assistance with this please speak to our staff prior to the booking.
Please do not drag furniture or equipment across floors.
The hirer is responsible for ensuring venue is locked (including toilet areas) with all lights, heating/cooling turned off.
Tea/coffee making areas are to be left in a clean state with all crockery washed dried and put away.
All rooms must be left in a clean and tidy condition with all rubbish removed. It is the responsibility of the hirer to remove all rubbish if the event is held outside normal business hours.
Tables/chairs/furnishings placed in original position.
All advertising displayed by the hirer must state organisation’s correct name and be removed upon conclusion of the event.
Client responsibility—damages, loss and security
You are responsible for any loss, damage or theft from the conference facility for the duration of your booking. The hirer will be invoiced for any damage caused to equipment, fittings, fixtures or facility.
Attendees are responsible for the security of their personal belongings.
All room hirers must be respectful of surrounding neighbours. Excessive noise is not permitted outside the hours as follows:
- Monday to Thursday between the hours 7am to 10pm
- Friday 7am to 11pm
- Saturday 9am to 11pm
- Sunday 9am to 10pm
- Public Holidays 9am to 11pm
Risk and indemnity
The hirer (i.e. any person, or other entity together with their agents booking the Chirnside Park Community Hub facilities) shall be liable for loss or damages, including personal injury (whether or not resulting in death), suffered by Cire Services, its employees, servants or agents, arising from the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the organiser, its servants, agents, invitees or licensees.
The organiser releases and indemnifies Cire Services Inc. and its employees, servants and agents from and against all actions which may be brought against any of them by any person arising from:
- the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the hirer or any person for whose conduct the hirer is liable.
- any wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the visitors, invitees or licensees of the hirer.
- death, injury, loss or damage suffered by the hirer or any of its servants, agents, invitees, or licensees except where the death, injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence or other wrongful act or omission of Cire Services, its employees, servants or agents.
- By way of reminder, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure all equipment brought onto premises at the event or function is safe.
All organisations with current permanent bookings may be advertised in the quarterly Cire Hubs Program Guide, ‘Our Hubs’, and on the Cire website. This is provided free of charge. Details of programs must be provided to Cire staff in line with printing/publishing deadlines. The hirer is responsible for ensuring all information provided to Cire staff is correct.
Advertising material including flyers, postcards and other literature can be displayed in the designated area for external organisations. The hirer is responsible for providing updated material to Cire staff.